Job overview :
The SME Exporter Acquisition Officer is an integral part of the Sales Team, responsible for the acquisition of new customers and the expansion as well as maintenance of existing relationships.
Suitable candidates should demonstrate proven sales skills with the ability to identify opportunities, build and maintain strong pipelines, and close sales to meet their individual targets.
The role presents considerable potential for growth within a fast-developing startup operation.
Job Responsibilities :
- Identifying and approaching new potential customers within the main export industries.
- Build, maintain, and grow individual sales pipelines in order to meet sales targets.
- Preparing credit proposals as well as financial, and analyses of both new and existing customers.
- Providing recommendations to the Credit Committee.
- Maintain good relationships with existing customers by providing trusted advice and excellent service.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the portfolio in order to generate revenue.
- Reach goals and deliverables to grow the company together.
Job Qualifications :
- At least 2 years of working experience in export, trade or a financial industry, in an international company or, preferably, abroad.
- Good understanding of the export industry and Indonesian SME exporters landscape.
- Strong analytical and good credit risk assessment skills.
- Strong networking abilities to build and support a good pipeline of prospective clients.
- Must be self-driven, hardworking, goal-oriented, and proactive.
- Preferably, the candidate should have decent English communication skills.